The Irish Whip

One Irish fan's perspective on the weird wide world of professional wrestling

14 December 2005

Bad Taste and Road Rage. Is That It?

Well the post Survivor Series drought lulled me to sleep, so I've been neglecting my baby for the last couple of weeks. What have I missed?

Um, well, not much.

Unless you count the bad-taste angle, a mere fortnight after Eddie was laid to rest, with Rey Misterio and The Big Show and the lowrider and Randy Orton and The Undertaker and... yeah, that doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? And everyone seems to have forgotten about it now, so, like, whatever.

I suppose Ric Flair's arrest for road rage was a notable item worth mentioning here. But I didn't bother. (It only strikes me now what a coincidence it is that both of these stories concerned a controversy involving an automobile. Funny, that.)

You can blame my severe lack of enthusiasm for the WWE product as of late, not just regarding the previous two incidents, but for my lack of updates in general. A change in my diet is what's in order. The WWE is kind of like fast food; It looks really good and tastes okay at first, but it leaves you feeling sluggish with an emptiness in your stomach. I think I need some proper nutrients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home