The Irish Whip

One Irish fan's perspective on the weird wide world of professional wrestling

02 April 2006

Back on Blogspot, Ready for WrestleMania

As you've probably guessed by now, The Irish Whip has returned to Blogspot. No big explanation necessary; it's just a personal preference. I've also ended my two-and-a-half-month hiatus, which was brought about by nothing more exciting than general laziness, boredom and lack of enthusiasm.

But I couldn't ignore WrestleMania, could I? It's the biggest event on the wrestling calendar, and I -- along with pretty much every other mat fan in the UK and Ireland -- will be staying up till 4am tonight subjecting myself to enjoying every moment of it.

Good news for you, dear reader: I'll be watching on the big telly downstairs and bringing my laptop with me so I can 'blog' the proceedings from the comfort of my living room. (I say 'blog' like that since I won't have an internet connection, so I'll be posting my observations after the fact. But who's gonna be reading this site in the middle of the night anyway?)

Fingers crossed it'll be a good show and the booking will keep me alert enough so as I don't fall asleep half-way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home